Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Second Round of Betas

Today I go get my second round of blood work drawn. And then tomorrow comes the greatly anticipated results. Not to mention the purple and blue bruise I have from Mondays blood draw. After today I may look like a heroin junkie!!

I feel good this pregnancy and I feel confident. I feel like this is really it. But in the back of my mind I am still scared.

Last night I had a low fever. Only 100.31. Not considered dangerous unless it is above 102. But it still freaked me out. I took a Tylenol, a lukewarm shower, put ice bags on me and took my temperature several times. After an hour it went down to 99.6. From then on it fluctuated from 99.6-99.04. It isn't until just now that I am finally in the 98s.

Not very much nausea today, just a little this morning but my nipples burn!! And I had a craving for guacamole, pasta salad and caeser salad all at the same time! That makes an interesting lunch.

No comments: