I know I promised to post the ultrasound pictures but I just haven't had the energy lately. I have had a ALL DAY sickness relapse the past week. I was hoping it was almost over for me but not so much. And none of my usual remedies are working! Great! I am only 2 weeks or so away from leaving the 1st trimester and joining the 2nd trimester. Hopefully I will be done then!!
I have my first real food aversion. Cheeseburgers or any burgers! The sight, thought or smell of them makes me want to vomit. Then I went to the grocery store and realized that it's all red meat too. So I guess I will be going red meat free and cheeseburger free until October. No big deal. However, if any were to eat a burger around me I may have to find another place to eat. Just thinking about it makes me want to lose my breakfast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
man im craving in n out too grrr lol
Post a Comment