Monday, June 23, 2008

In need of an update!!!

I haven't updated this in awhile!! But here it is:

She has been growing and growing and KICKING!! Lately I am getting those low crotch kicks and rolls over my bladder! It feels so weird. Especially when I feel movement up high and down low at the same time! Randy feels her all the time and I can see it from the outside a little. I haven't seen any drags yet though. She always moves when Randy talks to her. It's so cute that she moves to her daddy's voice.

The nursery furniture is bought and set up (Thanks to Grannie Leff). It's so surreal to walk by the room and see it in there. We got the bedding (Thanks to Nana & Papa Leff) today and put it in the crib. I love it!

My feet still swell when it's hot and/or I am on them all day. Otherwise I am feeling really good. We are very excited to see her but definitely want her to stay in as long as she needs to be able to come out healthy and ready to greet the world!

No comments: