I cannot believe that Hailey is already 5 months old! Just 4 months ago, we brought her home from the hospital. Time has flown.
Hailey's personality is really starting to develop. She loves to chomp and suck on her hands. She will put anything in her mouth! She is holding toys a lot better now and waves her rattle around so it will make noise (after putting them in her mouth of course!). It seems like she could roll over any day now! She still hates tummy time but I can get a few minutes out of her now. She still loves lights and TV (uh oh!).
She is such a smiley baby. She smiles at everyone and just recently she will dig her face in my shoulder as if she is blushing. It's too cute. I can see her little dimples.
She recently discovered her feet. Not entirely, but if I play with her feet she will stare at them in the same way I catch her staring at her hands. She loves being sang to and if you dance in front of her, she will giggle. The other night Randy and I got some good belly laughs out of her! Her head control has really improved. Now if only she would exercise those lungs a bit more...in the form of coos & squeals, not crying. She has crying down to an art! She definitely sits back and takes everything in. She is very much an observer.
Hailey still sleeps through the night. She usually goes down between 7-8 and will sleep a good 12 hours. Sometimes she will still randomly wake in the middle of the night but its not very often and usually goes right back to sleep. One funny thing is that when she wakes up she is in such a happy, giggly mood. She is the happiest right when she wakes up. That is so the opposite of Randy and I. We are not morning people!
Hailey has big blue eyes. It's one of the first things people will notice when they see her. She definitely has her Mommy's eyes!
Her next GI doctor is Friday. We will see how much she has grown since her last pedi appointment.
And of course, some pictures with Hailey commentary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Five months old! Holy crap. She just keeps getting cuter :) And those eyes are amazing!
Post a Comment