I am talking about bad mommy/daddy moment photos. You know, the ones where it looks like they are doing something bad but really are not. And you can't resist taking a picture because it really is that funny.
And here is ours....its a doozy and such a classic photo!

This is at a Redneck Surprise Birthday party Randy's family had for his sister's husband Kenny. The beer cans are empty (he dumped them out and used them as decor on the hat), the straw wasn't used. It just looks like Hailey is drinking but really she is just chewing on the straw.
You know you want to laugh....

2 comments:
that is classic!! so freakin funny.
hilarious and yes it made me laugh out loud. I actually have a picture of me at two with empty beer cans all around me and I am actually drinking a beer in the picture. Now that is true redneck parents that I have. I did not like the taste then and I still don't.
Post a Comment