Saturday, October 31, 2009

Mommy & Me Shoot

In September, a friend from high school came down for our 10 year HS reunion (yes, I am getting that old) from Arizona. He happens to be a professional photographer and he happens to be amazing at it. I could not pass up the opportunity to have a family shoot with him. Unfortunately, Randy happened to get sick that very morning! so it ended up being a Mommy & Me shoot instead! This actually worked out perfect, being behind the camera 95% of the time, I rarely have any pictures of Hailey & myself.

So without further a do, here are the photos courtesy of Larry Reeves Photography

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

The Staker Family said...

I love that third one of Hailey cuddling into you! Great pictures, you both look great.

Brooke said...

I love love love these pictures!!

AngelsAmid said...

those pictures are beautiful. You both are so beautiful!