Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tu-Tu Overload

So it occurred to me that I seem to be drawn to putting Hailey in a tu-tu and having her photographed. I was looking back on all of Hailey's milestone age photos and realized that for her 6 month, 1 year and 18 month photos she was wearing a tu-tu! Not that its a bad thing! She just has some how ended up in a tu-tu in every 6 months.

So in honor of Hailey in a tu-tu... here's her photos....

6 Months old (courtesy of Jennifer Bagwell Photography)
Photobucket

1 Year Old. (Again courtesy of Jennifer Bagwell Photography)
Photobucket

18 Months Old (Photographed by me!)
Photobucket

I'd like to promise to not put her in a tu-tu again before placing her in front of a camera but I cant exactly do that! ;) Nothing like an adorable baby in a tu-tu!!

1 comment:

julie said...

put her in a tutu as long as she will let you.