At my last doctor's appointment my doctor made a comment about how big my belly is getting. Hearing that from him made me think, oh crap. I asked him if it was because she's a big baby or I have a lot of fluid. He said it's too early tell then (I was 26 weeks) but I kept growing at the rate I am he would do an ultrasound to determine.
If it turns out she is a big baby, he would not let me get to my due date. Whichs mean she can possibly be a September baby. I don't care either way as long as she comes out healthy!!
We can't wait to meet her! She moves around so much and it's so awesome. I am enjoying pregnancy even though I have my discomforts, it's all worth it in the end!!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It could also just be nothing, for several appointments over 2 months I was measuring a few weeks ahead of my due date with Lilly, and they did an ultrasound and she was on the small side and there wasn't extra fluid. Everyone is a little different.
Post a Comment