My doctor's appointment last week showed I am still measuring above average. I was 30 weeks and measuring 41 weeks. He decided I need to see a specialist for an ultrasound. Of course my insurance had to approve first!
I got a call today from his office stating that my insurance would not approve until he did an ultrasound first. So in I went. My belly, one week later, is now measuring 43 weeks! Hailey is measuring 34 weeks! I am officially 32 weeks tomorrow!! I do have a lot of fluid but not enough for him to be concerned. He now thinks she will come between September 17-September 27.
I will be monitored now and will have another ultrasound to determine her weight in a few weeks. He says this may make a vaginal delivery difficult but not impossible.
So it looks like Hailey will be an early pumpkin! My doctor also may take me off of work as early as 2 weeks from now after my next appointment!
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment