Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hailey's Progress....5 days old

Hailey is so adorable! She was very alert today. She knew her daddy was there and she would look up at him when she heard his voice. He hasn't been by to visit because he had felt he was coming down with something.

She is now off the IV!! She should be in an open crib really soon! Then she will be moved to a front room....closer to the door...closer to going home!

My milk has really come in full force which is great because now she can drink only my milk rather than formula. I bring them milk in the morning and at night. I am hoping my supply tonight will make it through the night.

I forgot my camera today but I will get some updated pictures and post them soon!

2 comments:

The Staker Family said...

Hailey is at my mom's NICU! She saw the pictures and knew. My mom will be back at work on Tuesday Night. She is excited to see the baby and I am jealous of her!

Elisabeth said...

She is beautiful. Congratulations! Glad to hear she is doing well. Nursing can be hard, be patient with yourself and buy (if you haven't already) yourself some Lansinoh. Very helpful. Enjoy this time--it goes by so quickly!