I saw the specialist today. He determined Hailey is measuring at 35 weeks and I definitely have excess fluid. He estimated her weight at 5lbs 11oz. Other than her being a big baby, he says she looks really good. All her organs look great and are functioning properly. She even yawned and stuck out her tongue during the ultrasound!! It was cute. I didn't get any pictures. =(
I was scolded for still working and he suggests I stop ASAP. He also says I should repeat the Glucose test even though I already passed the first one to determine if I have Gestational Diabetes. I hope this is not the case but it's a possibility,
He also said I really need to make it past 36 weeks so Hailey will not be considered premature. It's not that he thinks she will come before then but he says it's important that she does. I would be officially 36 weeks on September 6th. However, my prediction is that she will come in the middle. The 15th or 17th pop in my head!
Since she is big, it could make a vaginal birth difficult. Obviously my OB hasn't looked at my wide ass and big hips!! haha! But of course I will always go with what my OB says since he's the one with a medical degree.
Overall she looks great and there isn't much of a concern as long as I relax and stop running around like I do! Looks like our October baby will be a September baby!! Early little pumpkin!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'll be keeping you and baby H in my prayers. I'm so excited for you guys. Can't wait to meet the little girl...but hopefully not too soon. xoxo
Post a Comment