Friday, January 16, 2009
Mini Photo Shoot #4
Here's mini photo shoot #5. I try so hard to get a good picture of her big smile but she's such a wiggler those photos end up looking like this....blurry...but still adorable...
In these mini photo shoots, I actually take well over 40 pictures and out of those pictures I get about 5 good ones. She really just stares at the camera when I pull it out! But here are some cutes ones!! Maybe when she gets up from her nap I will catch some smiles!! Unlike her mommy, she's always happy right when she wakes up!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She's starting to grow into her chipmunk cheeks. But now those adorable eyes are becoming more prominent. She's so cute!
Does your camera have a shoot and select mode? I find taking pictures in rapid sucession works best on wiggly babies.
Post a Comment