Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fun Facts!

Found this on www.babiesonline.com

Hailey born August 19, 2008

Your baby's half birthday is February 17
Your baby's birthstone is Peridot or Jade (Married Happiness)
Your baby's Astrological Sign is Leo
Your baby's Flower is Gladiola or Poppy (Orange, Red and Light Green)
Your baby was born in the Chinese Year of The Brown Earth Rat
Your baby will start kindergarten in 2013, be old enough to drive a car in 2024, finish high school in 2026, and will graduate from college with the class of 2030, give or take a year. Can you imagine?
This time last year you were 20 Weeks Pregnant!

Ha! Although I was not 20 weeks pregnant this time last year! No where is the site to put she was a preemie! =) I was actually around 13 weeks pregnant.

1 comment:

AngelsAmid said...

That's so funny! I was 6wks pregnant last year =)