I would like to announce that Hailey is now a sitter! She is still perfecting this skill but she is getting so good at it!
I tried to get a good picture yesterday but... guilty mommy moment alert.....she fell backwards while I was trying and hit her head on the hardwood floor! Hailey's feelings were hurt more than anything but I sure felt so bad! She only cried for a minute but then clung tight to mommy for the rest of the night! I set her on the couch today to take a picture and noticed she pushed herself up from leaning back on the couch to sitting on her own. I instantly filmed it. At least on the couch if she toppled over it would be a soft landing!
Here is the video I caught. It's extremely short because my camera beeped that the memory was full and instantly stopped filming. I will try for a better one tomorrow!

1 comment:
Awwwwwwwww she can sit now! When I read the heading I thought you got a baby sitter and were going out to have a green beer or something lol
Post a Comment