I swear this child is fearless! She squealed and laughed. She was timid about a few things but otherwise she was a happy little swimmer. Here are some pics and a few videos at the end!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Hailey Swimming for the 1st time!
Hailey went swimming today for the first time. She LOVED it! The water was quite cold too so I was surprised she liked it. We first put her feet in and she liked it so much I put her bathing suit on (and mine too, EEK!) and went for a swim. Randy was working from home so he joined as well.
I swear this child is fearless! She squealed and laughed. She was timid about a few things but otherwise she was a happy little swimmer. Here are some pics and a few videos at the end!

I swear this child is fearless! She squealed and laughed. She was timid about a few things but otherwise she was a happy little swimmer. Here are some pics and a few videos at the end!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment