Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Playdate at Kidspace Children's Museum

Today we had a fantastic play date at Kidspace Children's Museum in Pasadena. I have been wanting to take Hailey to a place like this for a long time. I was excited to finally go!

We met up with some friends Suzie & Leo, Alice & Tessa and then Gaby & Andy came a bit later to join the fun!

Here are some pics from the today. I took a lot because the kids were having so much fun. And of course I posted tons because it was hard to leave some out!


Gorgeous Leo, 9 months old

Of course, everything in the mouth first!

Beautiful Tessa, 6 months old


Alice & Tessa


Suzie & Leo


The kiddos


Leo is such a cutie


Tessa is excited!!

Yum!! It's magically delicious!!



This is tasty too!!


Leo climbing




Hailey enjoying all the fun




Leo is chill-laxing!




Hailey loves crawling all over everything


Adorable Tessa









Mmmmm this tastes good



Leo loves the camera!!


The instruments were a big hit


Even Tessa liked the belles!


Peek-a-boo mommy!!





Go Andy Go!!


Andy loved the tunnel


Hailey on the slide


Sliding back up!

2 comments:

Alice said...

Such a great shooter and camera, thanks for the pics!!

California Girl said...

so cute! kids looked adorable.