Friday, August 7, 2009

Sneak Peek at Hailey's 1st Birthday Party Decor

For those of you who do not know, I am making all the decor for Hailey's birthday party next week.

Of course I choose a theme where there isn't anything pre-made which is why I am making it myself. Good thing I am talented! ;)

The theme is Monkeys with pink & brown colors. I made the centerpieces, 2 banners, and also hanging decor.

Here is a picture of a completed centerpiece. I love how simple yet adorable they are. Needless to say I like how they turned out! ;)


3 comments:

Parker's Paradise said...

So Cute!! I can't wait to see what everything looks like in the party pictures!! Great job! You are so good!

The Staker Family said...

Very cute Meghan!

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!