Thursday, February 14, 2008

1st Ultrasound @ 6 Weeks (?)

Well, I don't know what to think. My sac measured 5w4d. The yolk sac was in there. She was a flicker but she said it also could be blood flow so she didn't want to say it was the heartbeat.

I am so scared. I don't know what to do with myself. She thinks I may have conceived later then I thought. But I am not sure if that's the case because if it was then that means I would have gotten my positive pregnancy test earlier than 10 days past ovulation.I know she is trying to be optimistic but it makes me wonder if she is blowing sunshine up my ass. I don't need sunshine, I need facts. I am repeating blood work today and Saturday. I will get those results on Monday. I also have another ultrasound next week to see if things are progressing.

I feel such mixed emotions. My Doctor seemed to think that everything will be okay but I can't help but be scared. Now I have to wait a whole week to see if everything is okay.

Please cross your fingers for me and this little bean. I need so bad for s/he to stick. I can't go through this again.

No comments: