Sunday, February 24, 2008

ALL DAY Sickness is Kicking my Butt

Whoever said it was morning sickness is dead wrong. I have ALL DAY sickness. I feel crappy in the morning, great in the afternoon for about 2 hours and then crappy all night. I throw up at home but i have a hard time throwing up at work. The bathroom at work is a multi-stall bathroom and I just cant bring myself to throw up there. Always afraid of someone walking in. I much rather throw up in the comfort of my own bathroom.

So far I have tried everything to curve my sickness. Ginger Ale, airheads, lemon heads, jolly ranchers, crackers, peanut butter cookies, preggie pops. You name it. Sometimes certain things will work but later, they wont and I am back to the drawing board.

I am hoping that this will get better, really soon. Any suggestions for something I have not tried yet??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try taking 1/2 of a unisom before bed. It should help curb the morning sickness the next day. (It is safe for pregnancy)

Kori said...

Meg, check out this website for some other ideas

http://www.morningsicknesshelp.com/

Let me know if I can help at all.

Kori

Anonymous said...

When I was preggers, I ate mangoes for the queasyness. It helped me a ton. I was sick early on all day and night too. Then the first day of my 2nd trimester, it was gone! Hang in there!!

Anonymous said...

I used to eat mangoes during my pregnancy...I'd buy them by the dozen- it cost a lot, but something about them helped! I don't know how you feel about citrus right now....

Anonymous said...

saltine crackers & gatorade worked for me...ohh and you are so right about the ALL DAY sickness I was like that with my 1st and it lasted the WHOLE pregnancy...I hope it passes for you.