Monday, September 22, 2008

Hailey's First Doctor's Appointment

We got in a little early (was supposed to be Thursday). She weighs 7lb 2ozs! And is now 19.25 inches! She's a growing girl. We basically just got advice. We really like her pediatrician. She's great! She said Hailey looks good and seems to be doing very well! Her next appointment is in 10 days!

2 comments:

The Staker Family said...

you have been nominated for a bloggy award...I know this is your blog for Hailey, so if you don't want to continue it on I really don't care. Come to my blog to see what I am talking about.

The Staker Family said...

When you are creating a new post, to link you highlight the text you want it to link to and then push the little link button (by text color) it looks like a little globe with a circle at the top of it, then you just enter the address in the box it pulls up.