Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hailey is 3 Months old!


I can't believe Hailey is 3 months old! She is getting so big and even cuter than the day before. She is smiling a lot and reacting to everyone's faces and voices with a huge grin. Her cooing is occurring more often and I am waiting for that cute giggle! She sleeps through the night and wakes up maybe once to eat. Last night she slept from 10:30pm-7:30am. Needless to say I felt very rested!! She loves to sleep on her belly. Since she is hooked up to the apnea monitor I let her. She tends to get up for the day around 9:30am-10:30am. Then she will up for a few hours and take one very long nap! Average is about 4 hours sometimes longer! Then she goes to sleep by 11:30pm at the latest.


She loves to sit in her bouncer and also stares at Oscar whenever she sees him. She hates tummy time on the floor. After about 1-2 minutes she's done! But she loves to kick and play on her playmat....as long as you are talking to her.


She is doing a lot better with her reflux. She will still have an issue from time to time but I can officially say I have my happy baby back. Whenever she gets really cranky, it's because she needs to go to sleep. However she resists it! Once she calms down..BOMB she's out.


She still LOVES bath time. And for some reason, she's as happy as can be when she is on her changing table! I can't wait for the holidays, even though once Thanksgiving is over I am closer to go back to work and once Christmas is here I am already back. If anyone finds a winning lottery ticket, pass it my way!



Starring at Oscar while in her bouncer

I LOVE my bouncer!


I'm naked!!



2 comments:

AngelsAmid said...

hehe her nakie face is hilarious!! :) I love how intrigued she looks by Oscar..
I just can't believe it's been 3 months! :)

surviving the quarterlife said...

i love her sweet little face! she is getting soooo big! ♥