Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Recent Visitors

About a week and a half ago, Uncle Kenny, Aunt Christa and Cousin Sierra were over visiting with Hailey. Hailey LOVED to hear Kenny talk to her. She just stared and smiled at him. It was adorable. Sierra was very excited to see Hailey. she wanted to help feed her and hold her! Too cute!

Uncle Kenny
Sierra awing over Hailey (excuse the Apnea monitor wires on Hailey)

Daddy, Sierra & Hailey
Uncle Adam came by this weekend while cousin Emily was down. I snapped a picture of him holding her. Emily came for four days to visit with Hailey. Emily is great with her and Hailey fell asleep on her chest. Hailey can be so cuddly!

Uncle Adam
Emily & Hailey

Hailey snuggling with Emily

I have been trying to be good at taking pictures of all of Hailey's visitors but I tend to forget so I am sorry if you have visited and I didn't take or post a picture!


No comments: