Thursday, November 6, 2008

I am proud of my baby girl!

Hailey is officially "sleeping" through the night. It's not 100% consistent but she's doing it 75% of the time. For instance, she slept from 10pm-6am last night, ate,then back to sleep until 9:30am. For the most part, she is definitely asleep by 10:30 and usually up at around 4-5am then back to sleep for about 3-4 hours.

Tonight Randy put her down at 9:30. She stirred around and "talked" to herself for about an hour without crying and then fell asleep on her own. Who knows when she will wake up but she fell asleep on her own after she woke up when she was put down! That's great!

Although, I need to knock on wood because if I don't she will stop doing it since I called attention to it and wrote a blog about it! But I am very happy! Yay!

1 comment:

The Staker Family said...

Okay, I am totally jealous! Lilly does not even sleep for 2 hours straight day or night! But, I guess I can't complain too much because I have had 3 kids who were all excellent sleepers so I guess it is my turn to have a hard baby. I hope she keeps it up for you.