I cannot believe Hailey is 7 months old. This past month flew by. I feel like I was just posting about her being 6 months old. She has really grown in the past month. As you have seen before, she is now sitting unassisted. She is getting better at it each time I work with her! When she learns to crawl we are going to be in trouble. I have a feeling she is going to get into everything! As you can see from this months "sign" pictures, she was very much interested in the paper and it made it a little more difficult to get a good shot. She just wanted to play with it and put it in her mouth. Then the flash of the camera fascinated her and she would just stare at the camera. Silly girl.
Her personality is really beginning to develop. She loves to "sing" and "talk" to herself, to us, to anyone. She has finally noticed Jake and anything he does is just hilarious to her. She likes to play peek-a-boo. Her favorite songs are "Wheels on the bus" "Itsy bitsy spider" and any silly song myself or Randy makes up!
Hailey is really getting into touching everything. She likes to feel your clothes and play with it. Touch your face and she likes to touch any facial hair if you have any too. Of course everything still goes into her mouth! She loves to eat carrots & bananas. I think those two are her favorites so far.
Her reflux seems to be getting better. I am weaning her off of the Reglan (I will explain why later). She sees the GI doc next week. Of course a full update for that will follow.
And now some out takes from the mini photo shoot this morning:

2 comments:
Wow you're right! This last month did fly by! I can't wait for them to meet, how about next month?!
Ok wow! That means Aidan is 7 months tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where did this month go???????
Post a Comment