Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Guess Who is 8 Months Old?

I know, I am a little late with this one! Hailey has definitely been keeping us busy! She is such a busy body herself! She loves to play with her toys (or whatever is within her reach! Look Out!), sing songs, babble til the sun goes down, and get into anything she can! If she could crawl already we would be in trouble! haha. She doesn't even seem close to crawling. When she is on her belly she flips over immediately. I swear this girl is going to walk before she crawls!

But she is such a sweetheart. She loves to cuddle and be with her Mommy & Daddy. She's very "bashful" in an outgoing way. She will give you a giant smile then bury her head in our shoulders but only for a second so she can smile at you again. She loves anyone who talks to her.

Hailey is also beginning to be a little copy cat! She will copy some of your motions or having a "screaming match" with you. It's too cute. She is so aware of everything and loves to study & explore her surroundings. If she could put the entire world in her mouth, she would!

Her laughter is addicting. The most random things make her giggle until her face turns red. Today she was laughing at Jake so hard she had tears in her eyes.

Here are some picture I attempted to take today. She is making taking pictures of her a bit challenging! She is so mobile that most of them turn out blurry! I gave up on the sign pictures. She eats the paper making it impossible to get a good shot. Little stinker.

Here are a few shots I was able to get. My cute little munchkin!


This blanket is much more interesting that taking a picture

You are silly Mommy


You talking to me?


What happens when I try too hard to reach for Mommy cell phone. KERPLUNK!

No comments: