Friday, April 24, 2009

NICU Donations Idea

Hailey's 1st birthday party is going to be huge. We are so lucky to have so many friends & family to help celebrate Hailey's adorable life. Thanks to the inspiration of Tricia, whose son was born at 26 weeks, I have decided to take this opportunity to collect items to donate in Hailey's name to the NICU she spent the first 33 days of her life in.

Although Hailey did not have any life threatening complications, those nurses and doctors were such a blessing and truly put their hearts into the care for Hailey. They did save her life in a way I could never repay them for. My thoughts were to help them continue with the fight to save all other preemies lives who enter that NICU everyday. Any help we could provide can help make a difference.

I have already contacted the NICU who directed me to contact the director to see what types of donations they need the most. Whether it be blankets, clothing, diapers, even monetary donations. We owe so much to them that this is the least I can do!

I will keep you updated! =)

No comments: