Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hailey & Khloe's Playdate

I will admit, the play date was more for the moms! Karla & Khloe I met through Randy's cousin Kristie. We follow each others blog and basically "met" online and decided to meet in person finally.

We went to Victoria Gardens and had lunch at Lucille's BBQ. Hailey enjoyed some chicken & avocado from Mommy's plate. Khloe was a perfect little angel. We went window shopping and checked out some cute children's clothing stores. Of course we had to take some pictures of the kiddos. Too bad the mommies didn't jump in!

The girls!
Hi Mommy

Beautiful Khloe


Boy this Stroller tastes nummy!!



1 comment:

Winter Delivery said...

I had so much fun today Hailey! I can't to actually be able to play and share my toys with you :) By the way, that avocado you were eating, looked yummy! Can't wait to try it soon!