Hailey met up with her friends for a long overdue play date today (For moms & babies!)!! This time the husbands came along (although Randy had a concert..boo). I always wish I had taken more pics (of the families this time) when I get home & look at all the pictures! Next time for sure!
Thanks to Sharoni for hosting a wonderful afternoon!

Hailey, Ryan, Maya, Andy, Hope & Henry

Hailey is not a fan of this picture taking. Ryan is intrigued

Vaughn

CHEESE!!!

The Twins Henry & Hope

Hailey is really digging the toy

Sara, Matt & their twins

What's with that camera lady??

Hope checking out the grass

Gerardo, Gabby & Andy

You want me to do what??

Andy is taking it all in

Henry checking out the scenery

Tracy & Hope

Yummmm Sun Screen!

Handsome Ryan

Hard to get all the kiddos to look up at once!

Adorable Maya

It's like Andy's thinking "Dude, what is that all over your shirt Henry? It's gross man"

Ryan just kept staring at Hailey. Either his first crush or she smelled funny!!
5 comments:
so adorable! i'm telling you, nothing better than watching these babies interact! thanks for the great pics!
Those are great photos, thanks for posting them, Meghan!
Aw! They are so cute. I have a question..Did you ever have a stardoll? If not, Someone is pretending to be you.
Great pictures! I agree with S - so great to see our kiddos interact with each other!
Those are great pics! So sad to have missed it!
Post a Comment