I have been bad.... but in a good way too!!
I haven't been to a Weight Watcher meeting in 2 weeks. Mostly because I have been working the last 2 Fridays (Friday is my meeting day) and the Friday morning meeting is the only one I can bring Hailey to.
However, I have stayed on track...you have no idea how easy it could be to steer off course when you are not weighing in every week!!
I have lost 5.2lbs since the last meeting for a total weight loss of 20.8lbs in 2.5 months! Officially 6lbs below pre-pregnancy weight!!
I still have 12lbs more to go until I am back where I first started. Suddenly 12 lbs doesn't seem so far away!!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
its was so good to see your text this morning - congrats!
Way to go!!!! You are so close now!! I'm cheering for you!!
Post a Comment