Thursday, February 21, 2008

We Have A Heartbeat!!




Houston, we have a heartbeat! It was amazing, saw it right away! Such a relief after being in limbo for a week!


We are excited!! Hooray for a great outcome!! So amazing!!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I am so happy for you, you deserve this blessing and much more. You are going to be a wonderful mom. When your baby is born and sees you he will be the happiest and most proud baby ever when he sees his beautiful mommy. Cant wait till hes born what a present you're going to be getting well ill add myself we are going to be getting for our birthday love you lots

Nancy said...

shoot i think i posted two comments this thing is weird lol

Cathy said...

Ah, the first photos of my grandbaby! I swear, as soon as it's ok to tell people the good news, I'm going to use one of them as my wallpaper on my cell phone!

Love you already!

Grannie

Cathy said...

Ah, the first photos of my grandbaby! I swear, as soon as it's ok to tell people the good news, I'm going to use one of them as my wallpaper on my cell phone!

Love you already!

Grannie