
I had read on TheNestBaby messages boards about this machine they kept referring to as "Baby Crack." It plays lullabies and it supposedly the greatest things ever. My curiosity got to me and wanting some help getting Hailey to sleep at night really made we wonder. So I bought it. It can found at Bed, Bath And Beyond for $20.
It'd actually really cool. It has 3 lullaby songs and also ocean, rain and heartbeat sounds. It has a picture projector that displays pictures on the walls. I tried it tonight. It really seemed to relax her and she fell asleep as first. She is currently awake again and Randy is rocking her as I type. It's only the first night but we will see if this baby crack machine is what it's "cracked" up to be!

1 comment:
andrew likes to watch the pictures on the ceiling when i feed him at night. :)
Post a Comment