I can't believe it is already here! It's time for me to go back to work tomorrow. I have been off of work for 16 weeks. It makes me feel much better to have Hailey with family instead of daycare but it kills me to be away from her for 5 work days out of the week.
I am so happy that she sleeps through the night. She now sleeps 9-11 hours stretches and dropped her night feedings 3 weeks ago. Sometimes getting her down is a challenge (like last night, she thought it was party time until 12:30am). So she is still sleeping as I type this (it's 10:30 now).
She has another GI doctor appointment today. Some of her reflux symptoms are coming back again. Choking while eating, randomly choking inbetween feedings, spitting up 2-2.5 hours after she eats (it should be digested by then). I am hoping this isn't a sign of one of her meds not working. She doesn't seem to be in a lot of pain however, which is a good thing. Hopefully he will give us some insight as to what is causing this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment