Wednesday, December 3, 2008

One Week To Go

One week from today I will be back at work. Have I expressed yet how much I am dreading this? I have been searching for at home jobs with decent pay and there just aren't any. I have seen a lot that will require arranged child care anyway. Well that sucks and defeats the purpose. If anyone has any ideas, send them my way!

So in the meantime I am just enjoying the time I have left.

And because blog posts are boring without pics, here are some. I got Hailey to hold her rattle last night (after placing in her hand of course!). Though she was more interested in sucking on it then actually playing with it, it was still so cute. Of course she dropped it after a few seconds but I got some shots of her looking like she was enjoying it!



1 comment:

The Brown's said...

She is so stinkin' cute!