Hailey is experiencing her first cold. It's actually not to bad and I think it's starting to get better. I tried to get some happy photos of her today but she's not feeling 100%. My poor baby!
Christmas is almost here! Hailey loves to look at Christmas lights! They always catch her attention. She is also really enjoying the swing and absolutely LOVES her play mat. She's such a happy baby on that mat!
She has her 4 month appointment a week from Tuesday. I am hoping she is growing and progressing normally! I plan to appeal the Early Intervention denial and am currently working on that.
I am back at work (Boo!) and Hailey spends two days a week with her Nana & Papa (my dad & stepmother, Diane) and one day a week with Grandma Wiesman. On the weekends it's daddy time and she's with me the other 2 weekdays. I work weekends now! Yipee. But it prevents us from having to put her in daycare. She seems to be handling this new transition well!
I had to make fun of myself for these silly sign pictures!! haha
I wanted to show a great example of how much Hailey has grown! The first picture below was taken shortly after Hailey came home. She is 1 month old and probably weighs around 7-8 pounds. This was the first time she experienced the swing. The second picture was taken today and she is roughly around 12 pounds! Such a growing girl!

1 comment:
she's so gorgeous! I love the idea of the silly sign - I might have to steal your idea :)
I love the growth pics in the swing - I wish I would have done that!
SDKRLM
Post a Comment