Started out the morning seeing what Santa brought her. Then Grannie, Mark, Nana, Papa and Uncle Adam came over for breakfast and presents. Hailey actually went down for her nap right before presents started and slept through the whole thing!
The afternoon was spent at Grandma & Grandpa Wiesman's house. We saw all the Aunts, Uncles & cousins from Randy's side. She slept through present opening again!!
We ate dinner over at Grannie's house where Cousin Emily, Grannie M & Papa were here from out of town. She was awake for that present session but Daddy was feeding her while Mommy opened her presents!! Tried to put her down for a nap but the excitement was too much to miss!
Dessert back at Grandma Wiesman's where we ended the night. She went down at 8:30pm. She had a big day today! Next year will be a new experience for her! Christmas will keep getting better and better!! Can't wait!
And now for some pictures! I have to admit, I am one of those mom's that end up taking pictures of only her own kid. I wish I was better at snapping more pictures! I actually forgot the camera at Grandma Wiesman's so all the pictures from at home and at her house! We did take a picture of the three of us but I look like I have a black eye in them for some reason!! So those are not going to be posted!! So here they are.... starting with, of course, the sign pictures!!

1 comment:
i love her dress! :)
Post a Comment