Saturday, December 20, 2008

I Pink Puffy Heart Video Monitors


I always thought video monitors were so cool but it wasn't that important for me to have one. I didn't register for one because I felt weird asking for something that cost so much. After all, it's just a luxury not a necessity.


My Mom gave us one and today is the first day we hooked it up. This thing is amazing!! It has night vision too so I can see her clearly as she sleeps in her crib anytime. Why didn't I make Randy hook this up sooner? I am going to be completely addicted to this thing!


Thanks Mom! =)

1 comment:

The Boulais' said...

I have one for Dylan. It's been turned on everynight and every nap time for the last three years. It is SO addicting, but the best thing you'll ever own. Seriously, it's one of my favorite things ever. Enjoy it!!!