Wednesday, February 4, 2009

First try of cereal = FAIL

This morning we decided to give cereal a try! Started with Oatmeal instead of rice as rice can constipate.

As you can tell by the title, this was an epic fail! But it was hilarious too. I made the mistake of trying to feed it to her before her morning bottle. She so was pissed she was getting a spoon and not a bottle! So I stopped, feed her then tried again.

Here are the videos!



So here's the second attempt. Much better but then the first! This time she's not so mad for a bottle.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! SHe did really well!! Aidan didn't open his mouth like that. I had to trick him until he figured out that he needed to open his mouth to get the food. He still will cry like that when he is tired of that taste and wants me to switch flavors! =) He seemed to really start actually liking the taste of the oatmeal when I put baby 1st foods bananas or applesauce in it.