
I love these. I hate all other Huggies diapers, but these are great! Any regular diaper was just not cutting it overnight. Hailey was beginning to wake from being wet. Sometimes she was already completely soaked through, sometimes almost there. She sleeps about 11-12 hours and she's a heavy wetter overnight.
So far, no leaks!!! And she stopped waking up! I recommend these to anyone with a heavy wetter overnight! Hailey tummy sleeps and they still hold up overnight. Amazing.
Only downside is the smallest size they make is size 3. It says it starts at 16 pounds. Hailey roughly 15 pounds, maybe less and fit just fine. I actually think we may be moving to the size 4s in a month or so, if not sooner. Also they are about $12 per pack of 36 but if you think about it, you use one a night so the pack will last a little over a month. If you go to http://www.diapers.com/, you can find a 54 pack for $22. I found the 36 pack at Babies R Us. I didn't want to wait for the diapers to ship in 2 days, I wanted to start using them the day I heard about them!
During the day, I still LOVE Swaddlers! She's in the biggest size they make right now (Size 2-3..yes that's a size!) but will stick to the Pampers brand after. I wish Pampers made something similar to the Overnights but they don't until toddler age!
Until then, Huggies Overnights it is!!

2 comments:
Im pretty sure I am going to refernce your blog way way wayyy down the road when I have kids! :)
i totally agree! we use pampers during the day, but these are the only nite time diapers that will do the job!
Post a Comment