Wow, can you believe 6 months ago Hailey made her debut in this world? Boy did she throw everyone threw a loop! Randy in San Francisco, Papa & Nana up north 6 hours away, she made everyone come running! Little stinker!I have to say that watching Hailey grow and develop is an amazing thing. Despite her being 7 weeks early, she is on track! She LOVES to eat her sweet potatoes, although sometimes she wonders why is doesn't just keep coming from the spoon continuously (like a bottle) and gets mad if I don't shovel it in her mouth quick enough! We should be moving to fruits soon but I am going to give cereal one more try now that she is getting the chewing down. She still tongue thrusts sometimes.
Hailey can roll over both ways, although she doesn't do it too often. She loves to put everything in her mouth too! She is such a talker now. She babbles all the time and it's so cute being woken up in the morning by her talking to herself.
Hailey's next doctor's appointment is the 25th of this month so we will see how much she has grown! Her 6 month pictures are tomorrow! I can't wait for them. My friend Jennifer is doing them. I will post them as soon as I get them!
Now for some pictures outtakes!!






No comments:
Post a Comment