Monday, February 9, 2009

Squash is a BIG HIT!

I am thinking Hailey doesn't dig the Oatmeal cereal very much. She just didn't seem interested in eating it. At first I thought, maybe she isn't ready for solids yet. But when we are eating dinner and she is "licking her chops" or stares at me as I am eating like she is studying my every move, I am thinking this may not be the case!




So yesterday I try mixing the cereal with squash. This she takes to a little more. Then I try just the squash alone, now there's the ticket!




Today, I attempt the cereal & squash again. Semi-interested. Once I give her only squash, she chows it down like nobody's business (hence picture above). She even "chews" it. It was so cute. I switch back to the cereal squash mixture, she pushes have of it out of her mouth. Back to the squash, eats it hardly dribbling any of it!




I think she will like her veggies more! In a few days we can throw other veggies in the mix. If she likes squash she will love sweet potatoes!!

No comments: