Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Another Great, Short & Sweet GI Appt!

One of the first things Dr.L said was how surprised and pleased he was that Hailey has never had any really big reflux issues! Also, that she is beautiful and makes him want to have another one! I thougt that was sweet. Of course that turned into him pushing me to have another one....now. HA! Yea right! Not yet!

Hailey is 20lbs 13oz. She wasn't measured. He wants me to go ahead and try weaning the meds even though I have already tried. He just said to go at an appropriate pace. Hailey is basically at the lowest dose of Raglen she can be on before he would say that it's offically doing nothing for her (meaning there would be no point to continue). We can reduce her prevacid dose at any time and see how that goes.

Also to continue going slow with the dairy. She loves cheese, yogurt and egg whites (hard boiled). I noticed a bit more spit up on the days she eats it but nothing significant. And her poop is different but still normal (I know, TMI, but her poop is a big indicator of how well she is tolerating something).

So all is well in HaileyLand!! And now for a few pics!! She was playing in her crib and was trying to pull herself up. She wasn't able to but it was cute to see her try!


Peek-a-BOO!


MMmmmmm, yummy crib


I think I can, I think I can

No comments: