
After 10 months, I am finally getting myself into gear to lose this baby fluff I am carrying around. Being a full time working mom makes it tough to find the time, energy and motivation.
I joined Weight Watchers 3 weeks ago and have already lost 8lbs! Yay for me! This is without exercising, however.
I purchased The 30 Day Shred DVD by Jillian Michaels probably close to 2 months ago and barely took it out of the plastic 2 weeks ago and gave it a go on Saturday. Kicked my butt! I was still sore yesterday to the point where it hurt to walk down any steps! The point of this video is to do it every day for 30 days. Needless to say, I skipped the second day due to being so sore. I did, however, pick back up yesterday. Randy decided to join me (Boy, was that comedy!) and he is just as out of shape as I am!!
Though I have already lost 8lbs, ideally I'd like to lose about 20 more. I am tired of dodging out of pictures and videos due to how hideous I feel I look. I didn't want it documented. There are very few pictures of Hailey & myself that I keep and do not delete. We are planning on taking family photos in August (for Hailey's 1 year photos) and I don't want to dodge the camera anymore.
So here's to Operation Shred. I will let you all know how it goes!

2 comments:
Good luck!
Don't know if you saw my tweet to you but I ordered 30DS off Amazon and will be starting it as soon as it arrives. I'm also tired of feeling just like you!
And WW isn't for me. I did it right before I got pregnant with Andy and lost 3lbs in 2 months. I quit. I am glad it's working for you!
That cartoon is awesome!! Did you shred today? The second time is way better (though I waited 3 days to do it after being so sore the first day!).
Post a Comment