Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day 2009

Randy's first Father's Day was spent fishing at "The Secret Fishing Hole" down in Newport Beach in the Balboa Bay area. This is a spot his family has been fishing at for years. It's located in the residential area and is pretty peaceful and quiet.
This was Hailey's first time at the beach. Although technically the Bay. The water is not fit for swimming so she did not experience that yet. We will have to visit the ocean side eventually.
It was a relaxing day. Hailey's Nana & Papa joined us. Also her Uncle Adam. I have to say she held up pretty well for skipping her nap. She didn't even sleep in the car (Uncle Adam was very entertaining on the trip down!).
We finished off our day by having dinner at Grandpa Wiesman's house to celebrate Father's day with him as well. Hailey conked out early and is still sleeping peacefully as I type!
Here are some photos from the fishing trip!
The cuteness is just overwhelming!

It's that camera again!

Hi Mommy!


Fishing with Daddy

Can I do it Daddy?

I like fishing with Daddy


FISH!!!!



The "Secret Fishing Hole" Shhhhh!!


Proud Daddy


Daddy & Daughter

Sand in the toes!!

Showing Hailey the water


Daddy fishing

1 comment:

Nanette said...

Awww, what a fun celebration! And how is it possible that she's gotten cuter? That should be illegal! :)