Friday, June 26, 2009

Operation Shred Update


This is actually going very well. For myself and Randy. I lost 3lbs the first week, and actually gained 0.4 this past week. I am trying to not let that discourage me. I have been working out which includes strength training so I am chalking it up to that so I do not get discouraged!

It's great having a partner to do this with! A friend of mine, Amie, has come over to do the Shred workout with us as well. My friend Autum comes with me to Weight Watcher meetings. Randy and I always Shred together. It's a great support system.

I still have a long way to go but I am hoping I can meet my goal without losing track or getting off course.


1 comment:

DesignHer said...

I'm glad you've stuck with it. I haven't shredded in a week and am not really motivated to start again.