Sunday, June 21, 2009

Guess Who is 10 Months Old!?

Hailey is 10 months old! In 2 months, she will be one year! In 2 months, we will all be celebrating her first birthday. My baby will no longer be a baby, she will be a toddler!! I will have a toddler!!!

I cannot begin to tell you the changes Hailey has made in the last month! Her first tooth is pushing its way through! It has not broken through yet but it is bulging. I am happy to report that so far it doesn't seem to cause too much discomfort, yet. Nothing a little Tylenol won't fix! And so far on disruptions in her sleep although I am sure it's only a matter of time.

Her personality is really beginning to shine through. She is such a social butterfly! (Wonder who she gets that from!). She loves people and loves it when they talk to her. She is a bug hit at the grocery store. She now waves! She loves to wave...when she wants to of course. At times she will do the typical waving-once-they-walk-away bit but not on cue. Her laughter is contagious and you can't help but laugh with her.

She is very much becoming Miss Independent. She loves to feed herself, especially Gerber Puffs. I think she is addicted to them. Hailey is starting to move away from the purees and want "real" food. She is able to tolerate dairy so she loves yogurt & cheese. We are not planning on switching her Soy yet. At one year, she can have cows milk so we will give it a shot then.

Crawling is just around the corner!! In this past week alone she is now getting on all fours and rocking and perfecting her army crawl! She still rolls to get where she needs for the most part but more and more she resorts to an attempted crawl turned army crawl if she fails. Time to baby proof and get some gates!! She is also very interested in standing and pulling herself up. She can stand assisted but she hasn't quite figured out the pulling up. She will pull up on my fingers confidently but she hesitates on everything else. She is trying to get into a sitting position as well but still struggling a but with that. However, she can get out of a sitting position like a pro! You can tell by watching her she wants to be 100% mobile but hasn't figured it out yet!

Hailey is such a cutie pie and such a sweet girl. She warms everyone's hearts and even takes a piece of your heart with her. She is just too cute to resist!

Here are some portraits that I took last week to showcase my beautiful 10 month old baby! Sears did a great job! I have more to post in another post about Father's Day. There were tons of pics, so here are just a few...






















1 comment:

Michele said...

She is perfect!!! I had to get the girls around the office to show her off because she really is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen!! Her smile lights up all the pictures, I can just imagine how she is in person! She really gets more and more beautiful as the days go by and I didn't think that was possible!