Saturday, December 6, 2008

Can I just say.....

Can I just say how much Hailey looks like me? I wish I can bring up a picture of me around this age to show you! But look at this picture, she especially looks like one of my baby photos in this one (I am hoping my mom agrees).

It such a surreal thing to look at your own child and see how much they look like you and what characteristics they have of yours! Lately I am getting a lot of comments about how much she looks like me. She still has blue eyes and I really think they are going to stay blue. They are lightening in the middle (just like mine) but definitely not looking like they are going to turn brown. She is too cute for words. I just can't stand it!

Randy said today when he looked at her "How could I have been a part of that?" It's so funny to think about it!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I've always thought she looks like you. Just precious!

- Hailey Cathleen's Grannie

AngelsAmid said...

:) I think she's adorable and you're beautiful... I need to see a baby photo though :) Everyone who knows me says Emma looks like me but if you saw Tom's baby photo she looks just like him!

surviving the quarterlife said...

she is too freakin' cute. and, as a fellow blue-eyed girl myself, let's just say yay for that!! she is going to break a lot of hearts someday :)