Monday, December 8, 2008

Hailey & Dr.Williams


I saw my OB today and brought Hailey with me. It was the first time Dr. Williams had seen her since the day she was born. She was still in the NICU at my post-partum follow up appointment.
I know I am a dork and asked if I could get a picture of the two of them together. She was whisked away to the NICU so fast after her birth I didn't even think to get a picture of him holding her. He gladly posed for me! He didn't seem to mind so I didn't feel like such a dork about it!!
He is a great doctor! I was really happy with him and all the nurses at the hospital raved about him when they found out he was my doctor. It will be nice to have him deliver all my kids (however many that ends up being! haha).
I have only one more day until I go back to work. While I LOVE the people I work with, I much rather stay home with Hailey any day!! Still looking for that winning lottery ticket.....

3 comments:

Amber Marie said...

Glad to know you liked Dr. Williams so much. He's my gyn too. Just out of curiosity, what hospital did you deliver at? I was under the impression that he didn't deliver at a hospital with a NICU and I was thinking I would be looking for a new doc that does deliver at one once it comes time for me to have babies.

Justin and Natalie said...

AWWW. I be he gets that alot.

Cathy said...

What a great picture!!!

Hailey Cathleen's Grannie