Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hailey Met Santa Today!

So I gave in and took Hailey to see Santa today! Her Nana & Papa came along too. I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to start this tradition with her. I hate seeing crying Santa pictures! A friend of mine, Jennifer, had taken her son to Victoria Gardens in Rancho Cucamonga. This place was really cute and not cheesy like other mall set ups! Hailey did really good! She didn't cry at all (of course next year could be a different story!). She was snoozing in her stroller up until it was her turn so she was in a great mood! The picture they took turned out really cute!


Santa's House!

I'm ready!!

The picture they took! She did so good!

Santa told my dad he hasn't shaved his beard in 40 years!


Hailey & Santa





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny! Sounds exactly how we did it! Make sure they nap just before they go in!! =) We should have taken them together!! Call me next time you are out this way and we'll meet up with ya! I'm with you on the screaming torture of toddler Santa photos!!

The Staker Family said...

Man, that is a good Santa!