Hailey's check up went really good. In the
pedi's words "She's perfect." She was really impressed with her smiling and communication, head control and overall growth. She is now 12lbs 13oz and 23.75 inches long! No word on starting solids but I am okay with that. I don't want to start her on solids until around 6 months anyway. She also got 4 vaccines and
blood work done. The
blood work is to check and see if her anemia is better. Cross your fingers that it is. I would hate for her to go back to those shots 3x a week or worse, a blood transfusion.
The
pedi didn't mention anything about the apnea monitor. I didn't bring it up either. I am sure at her next appointment in February, it's going to go away. I have to admit it has become our security blanket and I am happy to have it but I am trying to prepare myself to be without it! It's not easy.
Here are some pics from today. Nana & Papa came along to this appointment and Hailey was in such a cute mood. She's only wearing her bib & diaper in
this picture because she is
examined without her clothes on! She looks so cute!!




She conked out after the vaccines, poor baby.
2 comments:
I've said it before, but those chipmunk cheeks just melt my heart. She is too adorable for her own good.
hehe i LOVE her expression in the 2nd pic... it's like she's talking to you!
my mom and i went over to your mom's to drop off an xmas present for your grandma the other night when you had the party for your in-laws and so hailey and i got to admire grannie's purple christmas tree and walk around the kitchen for a bit :) i swear, she just gets cuter! so glad to hear everything is going so well with her <3
Post a Comment