Wednesday, February 25, 2009

6 Month Appointment

Hailey's appointment went very well! She now weighs 15lbs 11oz and is 26 inches long!! She's our growing girl!

We can now give her up to 3 meals of solids a day. Looks like we need to go shopping for some more baby food!

As far as the apnea monitor, it is not going entirely away. I admitted to her it's more of a security blanket than anything but I am prepared to not have it any more. She decided that Hailey only needs to be on it at night until she is off of her meds. We can slowly wean her off of it whenever we feel comfortable and once we do not use it anymore it will go away completely. I haven't used it for a few naps already and I was actually fine with it. I think our comfort level is going to increase more and more. I have to admit I am about ready to be rid of this thing! But at least now we can get off of it slowly rather than suddenly!

So that's all to report for now! Hailey is doing very well and Dr.J was very impressed by how Hailey "responds" to you when you talk to her!

1 comment:

Winter Delivery said...

Glad to know she's doing well and you'll be able to get rid of that monitor soon! :)